Went to Seattle to visit a friend from University who had flown across for the week. I've been to Seattle before, but even then, this weekend had a few blog-worthy highlights.
My first taste of Russian Piroshky...
...which are Russian pastries with delicious sweet or savoury filling.
We also visited Japonesa at happy hour, and ate delicious Crunchy Seattle Rolls - Salmon, Avocado, and Cream Cheese, all battered and deep fried.
The theme of this hot dog stand, and the menu items seem suspiciously familiar...
Later we went to a gun range. First time for me firing a gun. Or even holding a live round for that matter. At this moment, I remember thinking to myself, "This thing could explode and take my hand off.". It's probably the actuary in me.
Firing a Beretta!
Not bad for a first timer. Ok, so maybe I missed the target 4 times.
Video of me firing a Special .38 revolver.
In the end, I was glad I tried, but I have to admit that it's probably not something I plan on doing often, or fantasize getting very good at.
No comments:
Post a Comment