Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Re-Up BBQ


There's a new food cart that's opened up near work called "The Re-Up BBQ". I'd heard good things about their pulled pork sandwich, so I decided to give it a try.


... and here's the 45 minute line up. Ok, so admittedly, the first time I went to try the famous pulled pork sandwich, I was unsuccesful - unfortunately I couldn't afford the time, so I had to grab a shawerma instead.


A few days later, I returned with a former coworker. This time, we got there early - unfortunately, about 20 minutes before the stand was ready to open. But this time, we waited it out, and it was worth it.

The sandwich was huge - stuffed with pork, and aptly topped off with fresh slaw. For $6+tax, it's definitely going to be a repeat for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment