Friday, September 10, 2010

Shuraku Sake Bar and Bistro



Went to Shuraku (833 Granville Street) to meet up with a friend from university that I hadn't seen in a while. I've been to this restaurant before but never had the opportunity to take pictures of the food.

The sushi kitchen can be a bit slow to get food out when the restaurant is busy, but despite this I still really like the restaurant, due to it's creative selection of maki rolls. Having been there a few times, I was able to quickly select my two favourites.



The Godfather Roll - Italian flavours in a sushi roll. Cream cheese, avocado, mango and cucumber wrapped in rice, topped with proscuitto and a caper. Served with a balsamic glaze.



The Roulette Roll - spicy scallop, avocado, and cucumber, topped with crispy lotus chips, served with a seaweed sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment